CEO & Founder of HERE Wallet Petr Volnov | NEAR is HERE https://twitter.com/p_volnov
Ready Layer One Podcast
1:00 - 10:00
- Joe discusses the mobile app for its slick and smooth design and would like to discuss more about its functionality.
- HERE wallet has a "share by phone number" feature and Joe is interested in understanding how it works and how it is managed.
- The team is building open-source tools and contributing to the development of NEAR.
10:00 - 20:00
- The main feature of HERE Wallet is its staking feature, which allows for the unlocking of more features and enables users to make transfers and transactions in the background.
- The company has implemented a model similar to traditional banking where funds can be withdrawn with zero commission staking 90% of funds and keeping 10% for liquidity.
- HERE Wallet is using machine learning to predict user habits and withdrawal patterns in order to rebalance the funds.
20:00 - 30:00
- This feature is highly regarded by developers and is seen as a unique aspect of the NEAR protocol that sets it apart from others.
- HERE Wallet is focusing on leveraging the unique technology of NEAR Protocol and making it as user-friendly and seamless as possible, with the goal of making it feel more like traditional banking, such as Apple Pay.
30:00 - end
- The functionality of wallets will continue to evolve, becoming more like web browsers in terms of their ease of use and the ability to explore and interact with decentralized apps (dapps).
- Jared discusses how wallets are an important tool for onboarding new users to the crypto and Web3 space, as they provide a simple, accessible entry point for exploring DAPPs and other decentralized features.
NO FINANCIAL ADVICE– The Podcast, is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose. The information contained in or provided from or through this podcast and podcast is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice, or any other advice. You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading, or otherwise, based on any of the information presented on this website without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisor. You understand that you are using any and all Information available on or through this podcast at your own risk. RISK STATEMENT– The trading of Bitcoins, and alternative cryptocurrencies has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.