VEAX is an advanced decentralized trading platform built on NEAR Protocol. It aims to address the issues of price manipulation and asymmetry in the market. The platform operates on a form of Automated Market Maker with a concentrated liquidity pool and variable price fees to provide equal participation opportunities for individuals with different levels of capital.
- VEAX is a decentralized finance platform that aims to address the issue of price manipulation in the derivatives market.
- It implements a transparent book-building process through an Automated Market Maker (AMP) solution with a concentrated liquidity pool and variable price fees.
- The platform is accessible to both small and large unit owners, making it more inclusive.
- The goal is to provide a user-friendly experience similar to centralized exchanges with comprehensive frontend analytics, data socials, and mobile accessibility.
- VEAX is future-proofed to ensure compliance and regulation and will choose an accredited country that recognizes its rules and regulations.
- The main challenge for decentralized finance is the wallet interaction process, and VEAX aims to provide a comprehensive experience for users, similar to a Robin Hood app.
- The futures market is a zero-sum game with buyers and sellers putting in collateral to cover their exposure.
- Transparency in the market is related to the risk, with a utilization ratio on the collateral available for view.
NO FINANCIAL ADVICE– The Podcast, is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose. The information contained in or provided from or through this podcast and podcast is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice, or any other advice. You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading, or otherwise, based on any of the information presented on this website without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisor. You understand that you are using any and all Information available on or through this podcast at your own risk. RISK STATEMENT– The trading of Bitcoins, and alternative cryptocurrencies has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.