Raiz Farm's Regenerative Finance Model for Vertical Farming Impact: Using Blockchain to Drive Sustainability
In this episode of Ready Layer One we have an insightful discussion with Raiz farms. Their innovative project leverages vertical farming and blockchain technology to create sustainable food systems. Emiliano talks about the challenges of fundraising in a bear market and their focus on launching a new farm wall product that will make it easier for entrepreneurs and communities to start their own vertical farms. He also discusses their plans to launch a token in the future and target users such as hotels, co-working spaces, schools, and regenerative communities. We emphasize the financial innovation of the project and the potential for impact, as well as the importance of building a strong data set and understanding their future token holders. Overall, Raiz Farms aims to empower local communities to grow their own food and create a more sustainable future.
Raiz Farms https://twitter.com/RaizFarms
- Raiz specializes in impact food and energy with a focus on vertical farming and launched their first farm in July 2022.
- Raiz collaborates with Near to create a more traceable and decentralized supply chain through tokenization and financing protocol, leveraging blockchain technology.
- Raiz uses regenerative finance (ReFi) to provide crowdfunding opportunities for small or medium communities to launch their own vertical farms through community ownership, aligning incentives for positive impact and profit.
- Raiz aims to eliminate physical barriers to growth with biomaterials and 3D printing while focusing on software development for tracking, reporting, and measuring impact protocol and sensor integration.
- Raiz's target users include entrepreneurs, regenerative villages, hotels, co-working spaces, and schools, and plans to launch a token in the future for smart contracts and tokenomics.
Ready Layer One Podcast
Aurora (NEAR EVM) https://aurora.dev/
NO FINANCIAL ADVICE– The Podcast, is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose. The information contained in or provided from or through this podcast and podcast is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice, or any other advice. You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading, or otherwise, based on any of the information presented on this website without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisor. You understand that you are using any and all Information available on or through this podcast at your own risk. RISK STATEMENT– The trading of Bitcoins, and alternative cryptocurrencies has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.