In this episode of Ready Layer One, our guests are JCB and Blake from Everyone Eats Entertainment. A Decentralized Label & NFT Marketplace Built on NEAR Founded by Grammy Award Winning, Platinum, Diamond Certified Crypto Nerds. We discuss a new project that aims to educate and onboard people into the world of blockchain technology and NFTs.
The project focuses on music and aims to create an open marketplace for artists to engage with their fans and sell merchandise and music NFTs with a utility beyond just collecting. Our guests also discuss the potential use of NFTs in stand-up comedy and books, as well as the benefits of building on the blockchain, such as transparency and global accessibility. Join us as we explore the future of the music industry and beyond with blockchain and NFTs.
Everyone Eats Entertainment https://twitter.com/EveryoneEatsEnt
Blake - https://twitter.com/blakeblizzy
- Onboarding tool to web3 using high caliber artists and simplified purchase process
- Focuses on music but plans to expand to other areas of entertainment
- Aims to solve the problem of artists not getting paid enough by creating an open marketplace
- NFTs create an underground coolness factor by providing exclusive merchandise
- Platform to create a community of fans investing in an artist
- Potential use of NFTs in the music industry, stand-up comedy, and books
- Benefits of building on blockchain: transparency, global accessibility, and potential for micro-transactions and fractional ownership
Ready Layer One Podcast
Aurora (NEAR EVM) https://aurora.dev/
NO FINANCIAL ADVICE This podcast is for educational and informational purposes only and is not financial advice or investment recommendations. Cryptocurrency markets are volatile and carry significant risks. Opinions expressed by hosts, guests, and contributors are their own.
Before investing, consult with a professional financial advisor or conduct thorough research. The podcast creators, hosts, guests, and contributors are not responsible for any loss or damage from reliance on the discussed information.
This podcast may contain sponsored content, affiliate links, or promotional offers. References to specific products, services, or companies are not endorsements or recommendations; conduct due diligence before making decisions.
By listening to this podcast or reading associated materials, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the podcast creators, hosts, guests, and contributors from any claims or lawsuits arising from your reliance on the information, investment decisions, or use of mentioned products, services, or companies.
Key topics discussed - Web3, blockchain technology, NFTs, music industry, open marketplace, community building, on-demand production, merchandise, personalized content, stand-up comedy, AI-generated content, fractional ownership, real estate industry, global accessibility, transparency, micro-transactions, utility beyond collecting.